We are always looking for
enthusiastic and responsible adults, 18 years and older who
enjoy water but enjoy working with children more!
If you are interested in joining
our team please submit your Resume to:
Tiny Bubbles Swim School
PO Box 1556
Valdosta, GA 31603
Sorry, we do not accept employment
• Be 18 years of age to
• Be comfortable interacting with swimmers ages 6mo or older.
• Be able to be silly (MUST
• Be committed to uphold the standards of our programs.
• Have a clean criminal background.
• Swimming Instructor
• Infants & Toddlers
• Older Children
• SplashParty Staff
• Host Staff
• Certified Lifeguard
The “Part-Time Deal”
When you just want a few hours to fill in, this is perfect for
college students or anyone who loves working with children but
has other obligations. For the Right Person, this could be . . .
• 8 to 18 hours a week teaching
• Daytime, Evenings, and Weekends
• Weekend Teaching
• Weekend Pool Party Staffer
There are many ways to get
involved, when we are hiring. We never know when a position may
open up, so if your a Highly Motivated Individual with a Great
Personality, Energy, Patience and an ability to think on your
feet, then we would love to review your Resume.